| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Geneva in June is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain now and again. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid descends during on average 11 days.
- The blue above Geneva is quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:40 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:30 long and the longest day is 15:46 long with an average length of 15:42.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Geneva June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Geneva, Switzerland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Geneva:
- Basel, Switzerland - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) NE
- Zurich, Switzerland - 224.1 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Bern, Switzerland - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) ENE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 64.6 kms (40.1 miles) ENE
- Locarno, Switzerland - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) E
- Lugano, Switzerland - 219.9 kms (136.7 miles) E
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) ESE
- Cameri, Italy - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) ESE
- Milan, Italy - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ESE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 165.7 kms (103 miles) SE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) SE
- Torino, Italy - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SE